The Apostles' Creed frå Not the Nine O'Clock News
I beleive in God
the father allmighty,
or at least it stands to reason there has to be some sort of greater power
- you know, like electricity, sort of thing,
and in Jesus Christ who was obviously a fantastic bloke,
and it's been proved historically that he actually did exist around in that time, actually,
who was conceived by the Holy Ghost,
born of the Virgin Mary
- no don't laugh, it could happen, after all, they can do it in a test tube these days,
I mean that proves it, doesn't it?
on the third day he rose again from the dead,
a sort of reincarnation if you like
- did you see that program on BBC2?
I beleive in the Holy Ghost, telepathy, flying saucers, black magic
- there must be something in astrology,
gay liberation, the Loch Ness monster, the abominable Snowman, the Surrey Panther, copper bracelets for rheumatism, levitation, water divining, poltergeists,
and the life everlasting
- that is if the bloody Russians don't invade Poland.